Skip to main content
Retšepile J. Elias
- Founder and executive director of Nala Capital Advisors, Retsepile has held many board- level positions in various organisations and brings diverse experience to the organisation.
- Previously MD of African Alliance Lesotho, an asset management firm, Retsepile oversaw the rapid accumulation of capital for the firm.
- Other previous board positions held by Retsepile:
- Letšeng Diamonds
- Lesotho National Development Corporation
- Investment Committee of Alliance Insurance Ltd
- Lesotho Post Bank (current chairman)
Andre J. Bothma
- Andre is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the construction and property development industry.
- He has a verifiable track record of completing multi-million Rand projects through the development of key partnerships in these industries.
- Andre is well versed in contract negotiations, regulations, procurement, cost control and project management.
Francois P. Ferreira
- Francois (BEng Mech, CFA) has thirty years’ of business development experience.
- He is a specialist in early-stage business developments with wide-ranging operational and investments experience.
- Francois has a successful track record as an engineer (Anglo American); investment banker (Deutsche Bank); investor and owner/developer in a wide range of businesses, including mining, IT and healthcare.
- He has extensive business development experience in different cultures and contexts, including the UK, Asia, Central Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Kasief Isaacs is a qualified chartered accountant with a specific focus on energy, technology, and infrastructure.
- He has in excess of 20 years experience in managing projects and leading teams - spanning several countries, multiple time zones, and languages.
- Kasief has executed numerous advisory mandates for local and foreign developers, investors and contractors focussed on the SA renewable energy market.
- His experience and knowledge are highly valued by his colleagues at the fund management company, Mergence.
- Nav, (B. Comm) and Chartered Accountant, is CEO of The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc., one of the largest and fastest growing Canadian Licensed Producers of medical cannabis.
- He is an entrepreneur, financier and investor focused on ventures and initiatives that create positive change for humanity globally – with vast amount of knowledge and experience in cannabis, renewable energy and technology.
- Prior to joining Supreme, Nav was the Principal of NLX Capital Corp., a Canadian merchant bank and venture investor and Vice President of corporate development for Novalux Energy Corporation, a renewable energy developer.