- Medigrow holds an Operator’s License, issued in terms of the Lesotho Drugs of Abuse Act of 2008; which allows it to cultivate, extract and process cannabis and hemp for medical purposes.
- The Company has installed a large supercritical CO2 extraction machine to extract crude oils from the biomass.
- Processing and production of the final product are done on site in the Production Facility designed and constructed to comply with EU GMP standards.
- Access to affordable hydroelectricity and comparatively competitive wage rates means a competitive cost of production for Medigrow and long term security for all the stakeholders.
- Medigrow is a home grown business with its founders predominantly Lesotho nationals.